This week we offer free IP advice to voluntary isolators.
In the meantime:
1. Retake Algebra 2. Get A this time.
2. Or Algebra 1.
3. Or, OK, dividing fractions.
4. Start a biography of someone interesting in your life.
5. Write an autobiography using your iCal events.
6. Draw a cartoon series on the life of your pet.
7. Learn five songs on the guitar.
8. Write that manifesto.
9. Develop your invention and file a provisional patent application.
This week, we’re giving free 30-minute IP consultations to those forgoing social contact.
Do your part to reduce contagion. Stay inside. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your consultation. (Don’t worry, there will be no sales-pitching.)